Introducing iWay 7.0
Join us on Wednesday, April 1 at noon ET
We are pleased to announce that iWay version 7.0 has been released! Join us at this informative webinar to learn more about the many new features and improvements in this version, and to see a live demo.
iWay 7.0 contains a number of new features, including:
- Signficant architectural improvements to improve performance, including support for parallel processing, and support for multiple layers in the Superstore Catalog
- An improved interface, including enhanced security and support for all standard browsers
- New dashboard reports in the PSP Info Center
- New customization capabilities in iForm Express
- New multi-level approval workflow
- And many other features, enhancements and fixes.
If you are a Xerox FFWS customer, and would like to learn more about how you can migrate to latest version of Pageflex iWay without losing any of the capabilities and functionality that your customers rely on, and that you use to keep your business running, send us an email, or click here to learn more.
Pageflex 8.5 Release Webinar
Join us on Wednesday, April 22 at noon ET
Pageflex version 8.5 has just been released, so join us at this webinar to learn more and see it in action. This release contains a number of new features and options, including:
- Pageflex Storefront and Campaign Manager are now natively 64-bit, along with much of Pageflex Server.
- Storefront customers will be able to provide a configurable Rich Text editor within the standard form filling workflow for interactive text editing and formatting.
- Storefront’s built-in catalog page can now be replaced with an entirely new design, offering additional capabilities when branding your deployments.
- Security updates to Storefront, incorporating the latest enterprise-grade expert guidance.
- New APIs to empower our developer community to continue creating and automating customer-specific workflows.
Pageflex Director of Product Management Jeff Perk will review new features, provide a live demo, and explain how customers can upgrade to version 8.5 and take advantage of these expanded capabilities.
If you missed our recent webinars on Creating Automated Workflows with Pageflex, Successful Selling, or Creating Automated Workflows with Pageflex and Enfocus Switch, and would like to learn more, please send us an email. We’d be happy to tell you more or provide the recordings of the webinars.