Get the Ultimate Guide to Distributed Marketing Today!
Personalization in marketing is no longer a “nice to have”—it’s a critical component of marketing that increases customer engagement and satisfaction. According to InfoSys, 86% of consumers claim that personalization makes an impact on their purchasing decisions. This means corporate marketing teams must find ways to reach their customers in a relatable way without compromising brand integrity and compliance.
That’s where distributed marketing comes in. Distributed marketing helps corporate marketing teams empower their teams in the field to create highly-customized campaigns that resonate with their local customers.
In the Ultimate Guide to Distributed Marketing, you’ll learn:
- How distributed marketing provides corporate marketing teams with more visibility into localized marketing campaigns
- The ways that local end users are more effectively customizing, creating, and delivering marketing campaigns
- How distributed marketing streamlines and refines marketing processes to save time and resources
- How a distributed marketing platform tracks marketing campaigns, providing corporate marketing teams with valuable data and analytics that can inform their strategies and processes
- How distributed marketing helps grow brands at a local level to drive more revenue, market share, and customer satisfaction
Sound like something your organization could use? Fill out the form to get your free copy of the guide that contains everything you need to know about getting started with distributed marketing!