URD Solutions, a marketing services agency with offices in the Netherlands and Belgium, works closely with partners such as print service providers, fulfillment companies, and digital signage companies to meet the needs of their combined customers. With Pageflex Storefront as the heart of their online marketing portal, they leverage the API’s and integration capabilities of Storefront to give customers an easy to use one-stop-shop for brand management and local marketing.
One component of their end-to-end solution is a warehouse management system that synchronizes live stock data within Salesforce with the Pageflex Storefront user experience. Capabilities supported by this bi-directional integration include:
- Product pricing is linked to third-party databases, ensuring that the Storefront user always sees up-to-date pricing.
- Stock status within Salesforce is updated with every ordered item, providing valuable product-specific insights.
- When an item is out of stock, users have the option to submit a back order request from a user-friendly interface.
- Users can take advantage of a quick order icon to instantly place items in the Storefront shopping cart.
- Products are represented by dynamic thumbnails so that the user knows they are selecting the appropriate product.
This capability is part of a modular end-to-end system that allows Pageflex Storefront users to easily view, order and pay for a wide range of products from a single web portal.
With the business relationships they have in place, and the technical savvy they have applied, URD Solution has clearly met their goal – to optimize the capabilities of existing systems in creating real-time connections between front-end, production and management, resulting in a powerful all-in-one solution.